A single purchase for September
During September I made a small purchase of Amgen (AMGN). It seemed to be a good time to buy and it starts me on the way to expanding the number of holdings in the healthcare sector. I discuss my purchase in this article.
Year over year dividend comparison for September 2015
- Dividend income for September was 66.4% above last year’s monthly total (and a record month)
- On a YTD basis through September, dividend income was 40.8% above last year.
Stock Sales For September
Dividend Increases for September ( I love pay raises)
- Philip Morris (PM) bumped up their dividend by 2%, ex-div September 28th. Disappointing, no doubt, but not entirely unexpected. Guess I’ll take it.
2015 YTD forward dividend income (through September)
- Stock purchases have added 15.68% to our dividend income
- Dividend increases have added 4.21% to our dividend income
- Stock sales have decreased forward income by 5.71%
- Overall, our YTD forward dividend income increase is 14.18%.
Best wishes and happy investing!